Changes to Restrictions as of 30/6/20
Treetops capacity to accept hirers is dependent upon Government and Scouting regulations which vary from time to time.
From Today, Treetops will open for the following:
- Scout program day activities (no overnight Scouting program activities until July 13)
- Self-contained external hirers in caravans for a maximum of 3 nights (no toilet or shower facilities will be available)
- Scout working bees or maintenance contractors.
From July 13, Treetops will open for the following:
- Overnight Scouting program activities including accommodation in cabins, tents, Pack Holiday Centre, etc.
- Scout camping in tents as part of an overnight hike.
- Self contained external hirers in caravans.
- External hirers in the PHC, cabins and camping.
- School groups.
All above users of campsites must:
- Be in groups of no more than 20, as part of a single group booking. This requirement will not apply to school groups.
- Communal toilets, showers and cooking facilities may be shared if they are cleaned at least twice per day by hirers.
- Hirers must ensure that there is regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in shared areas and must undertake a thorough clean at the conclusion of their hire.
- Hirers must provide to our Ranger on arrival name and phone number of all attendees and date/time of arrival and departure.
TREETOPS IS MANAGED AND MAINTAINED SOLEY BY UNPAID VOLUNTEERS AND DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO CONTINUALLY CLEAN THROUGHOUT HIRES. HIRERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO CARRY OUT THESE TASKS. SHOULD YOU NOT BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THIS CONDITION, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR BOOKING.
PLEASE NOTE: THE FLYING FOX, ARCHERY AND BUSH GOLF ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE FOR USE.