From today, Treetops will open for the following:
- Scout program day activities (no overnight Scouting program activities until July 13)
- Self-contained external hirers in caravans External hirers in self-contained cabins, Groups of external hirers in the Pack Holiday Centre or camping
- Scout working bees or maintenance contractors.
From July 13, Treetops will open for the following:
- Overnight Scouting program activities including accommodation in cabins, tents, Pack Holiday Centre, etc.
All above users of the camp must:
- Be in groups of no more than 20, as part of a single group booking. This requirement will not apply to school groups
- Toilets, showers and cooking facilities may be shared provided they are cleaned twice per day. Hirers will be responsible for cleaning these facilities each time they use them.
- Hirers must ensure that there is regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces in shared areas and must undertake a thorough clean at the conclusion of their hire.
- Hirers must provide to our Ranger on arrival name and phone number of all attendees and date/time of arrival and departure.
TREETOPS IS MANAGED AND MAINTAINED SOLEY BY UNPAID VOLUNTEERS AND DOES NOT HAVE THE RESOURCES TO CONTINUALLY CLEAN THROUGHOUT HIRES. HIRERS WILL BE EXPECTED TO CARRY OUT THESE TASKS. SHOULD YOU NOT BE PREPARED TO ACCEPT THIS CONDITION, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT YOUR BOOKING.